Back to Navy Eval Page
Outstanding Sailor and Ordnanceman. Potential for positions of higher authority remains unlimited. A true and seasoned leader!
- DECKPLATE LEADER. Processed and tracked nearly 2,600 correspondence packages for the installation. Her efforts ensured the timely submission of Site Approval Request packages, Geographical Berthing requests and personnel awards recommendations. Result: the installation conducted numerous base-wide beautification projects while significantly improving the quality of life. Coordinated the initial review and submission of 40 Personnel Security Investigation (PSI) packages, ensuring all Sailors requiring a clearance sustained uninterrupted continuity with zero revocation.
-SUPERIOR TRAINER. Trained two SUWC's, three CICWS's, three Shipping Officers, and one Piloting Officer. As CSTT, he qualified two WCIP operators on NSFS Target Plotter. As Operations Department Training Petty Officer, he developed a training plan for four divisions to enhance in-rate knowledge and command-wide GMT which raised Department advancement rates to 94% with seven advancements, and 100% GMT NKO completed courses. The only thing that Petty Officer Sailor lacks is the Chevrons that accompany the level of responsibility that he has achieved. PROMOTE HIM NOW!!!!
IS A CONFIDENT, DEPENDABLE AND WELL GROUNDED LEADER. READY FOR CHALLANGING POSITIONS REQUIRING A SAILOR WHO EMBODIES THE "CAN DO" SPIRIT. RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCEMENT.
AN OUTSTANDING SEABEE WHO DISPLAYS THE WORK ETHIC AND DEMEANOR OF A SEASONED FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICER.
HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND HARDWORKING. XXXXX skillfully managed over XXXXX transactions and supervised XXX personnel.
#1 of 10 PO2s, she challenges herself with new tasks and responsibilities, always completing them earlier than expected and above expectations.
Recommended for advancement.
Aggressive leader possessing strong technical knowledge.
Competent technician with unlimited potential.
Recognized technical expert who thrives on challenge and excels in all endeavors.
An active member of the Coalition of Sailors against Destructive Decisions (CSADD) and the Heritage Committee, his earnest interest and intervention encouraged smart decisions by military members
- Organized, stored, and maintained over 10 months worth of CIM/Mission reports from 4 different MCATs.
#1 of 20 First Class Petty Officers, this enthusiastic Sailor enjoys challenging herself with new tasks and responsibilities and always overcomes obstacles to get great results!
In his short time onboard, Petty Officer Smith has displayed the utmost professionalism and commitment to mission accomplishment. He demonstrates extreme devotion to duty by seeking and obtaining the skills needed to excel as a Naval leader.
-Superb administrator. Directly responsible for his workcenter receiving an adjective grade of outstanding on two consecutive Quality Assurance Audits.
-Excellent communication skills. Subordinates his pride and reputation for sake of mission goals, insists on further discussion to ensure success
- Sound judgement ensured successful conversion of medical personnel records to the Defense Medical Human Resources System and IAA program; 90% complete, improved data accuracy and reporting, reduced delays in personnel assignment during last five contingency operations by 50%
-TECHNICAL EXPERT. Personally overhauled and reconstructed the ship's UPQ-5 system, restoring it to full operational status for the first time since its installation, providing the Airwing the ability for local bomb damage assessment from aircraft strikes.
Ranked #1 of 5 outstanding Petty Officers! Perfect combination of technical excellence and deckplate leadership. Promote to E-8 NOW!
-Standout performer. Chosen over peers to perform duties as flight line coordinator, a billet normally assigned to a Chief Petty Officer, which he performed flawlessly.
-Directed unit and active duty Navy personnel as team leader during UNITAS deployment greatly improving contingency knowledge and readiness; surpassed all expectations; hands-on leadership was the catalyst for the entire effort
- As Command Managed Equal Opportunity Officer, his effective training and unwavering principles were directly responsible for command climate improvement as measured by an annual assessment.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT. Organized several projects for Waipahu elementary schools raising over $6K for needed improvements
- Quickly replaced a defective diesel-electric engine feed manifold valve while underway. Installed new component in 5 hours, 2 hours ahead of schedule!
- Outstanding role model, his embodiment of Navy Core Values guarantees success. Promoted naval tradition and pride as Master of Ceremonies for two moving retirement ceremonies.
-Enforced military standards and chain of command for Navy and sister services--increased members' pride in service
-Versatile Team-player. Makes his technical expertise a squadron wide asset. Eagerly volunteers to assist any workcenter with any task.
Absolute TOP NOTCH in every respect. The only E-6 to attain the title of Senior Watch Officer, a leader in whom I place extraordinary trust!
-Outstanding program manager. His direction and technical expertise greatly improved the quality of maintenance performed by his workcenter, resulting in "No Discrepancies Noted" on a recent Command Quality Visit.
- Authoritatively led the squadron enlisted members during the COMNAVSURFPAC IMX in June 2007, his efforts were praised by the Nuclear Propulsion Inspection Team inspectors, provided superb leadership inside the Damage Control Center (DCC)
-Superior efforts directly contributed to Phase workcenter receiving Workcenter of the Quarter Award and the squadron's 100% sortie completion rate during a recent airwing Fallon detachment.
- Coordinated 22 priority unscheduled calibrations--actions guaranteed USS Bainbridge deployment with full weapons complement
-STANDOUT MENTOR! An active, dedicated CMEO, led by example and encouraged equal treatment of and opportunity for all Navy members. Climate assessment results demonstrated improved morale and increased understanding of and support for Navy policies.
-Organized the 2007 Hawaii Navy Ball, a hallmark event for over 1000 sailors and their families; reinforced pride in service and committment by families to Navy way of life.
Outstanding Seaman with can-do attitude--always willing to take on more challenging tasks with greater responsibility
-TYCOM asset/recognized expert: as CART/ULTRA LCAC Inspector, conducted AMW/MOB certifications on 5 SURFLANT ships 3 weeks ahead of schedule
-Led by example while executing over 30 challenging training operations; conducted thorough readiness training drills to ensure his Sailors were always prepared for any eventuality.
Phenomenal Sailor; surpassed every expectation in training and duty performance; is overdue for promotion to Chief!
- A play-maker with an indefatigable work ethic. Hand picked to be the only E-7 to attain the title of Senior Watch Officer which is usually held by an E-8. He makes the process of managing Ops Center look easy.
Petty Officer Parker's performance, both militarily and professionally, is nothing short of outstanding. Displays keen interest in work. Contributes full measure to any task, willingly accepts added responsibility. He has my strongest possible recommendation for advancement to Petty Officer Second Class.
- Led the on-station repair of the periscope guide and auto-coupler assembly while deployed enabling the ship to continue operation and achieve its critical mission.
-Undisputed authority: chosen to conduct AMW/MOB certifications on 5 most critical SURFLANT ships, delivered most thorough and complete review to date
- Driving Force of the Navigation/Operations department. His superb leadership, training acumen, and diligent supervison directly contributed to the ship being evaluated as above average during its annual Navigation Evaluation.
-Ready to deploy on short notice, to meet any contingency, anywhere in the world.
-Inexhaustible commitment and determination, he provided sound leadership to 40 Sailors, 15 civilians and 10 junior officers, while providing quality support services to 10 medical service providers; accomplished total joint service initiatives and Navy Medicine’s mission
Top 15% of my CPOs; superior technical expertise paired with unmatched motivation - promote to Senior Chief!
New examples posted daily. Check back tomorrow for new examples.
The best book on Navy Evals available today. Available on Amazon or as a download in PDF or Kindle format