Back to Navy Eval Page
-ENGAGED. His leadership is key in all matters pertaining to the welfare, health, job satisfaction, morale, utilization and training of 147 Sailors, promoting traditional standards and accountability. Completed 140 CDB's which resulted in 94% retention, 97% PFA passing, 22% college enrollment, 30% advanced, one PO1 and PO3 CAP, one Blue Jacket and SOQ.
MY NUMBER __ EP/MP OUT OF __ OUTSTANDING SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICERS.
Reliable and hard working. Shows versatility in task accomplishment.
Keen technical and administrative skills.
A model Sailor who sets the standard for others to follow.
MY #2 OF 45 FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICERS! A HIGHLY MOTIVATED, MISSION-ORIENTED LEADER PERFORMING AT THE CHIEF PETTY OFFICER LEVEL!
#3 of 30 First Class Petty Officers! My most innovative and productive Petty Officer, she is already executing duties previously held by Chief Petty Officers or staff.
CTT1 Johnson is an enthusiastic and highly motivated Sailor. Always willing to tackle the most demanding tasks completing them will in advance with utmost attention to detail.
Outstanding Second Class Petty Officer with a high degree of professionalism and reliability including an impeccable work ethic and unmatched mechanical expertise.
- Petty Officer Wagner was directly responsible for accomplishing over 322 material discrepancies and the rehabilitation of 12 Arresting Gear spaces in preparation for INSURV. His hard work and dedication were the key elements for a successful inspection and receiving and overall score of 84% on this year's board of inspection and survey (INSURV).
- Volunteered off duty time for 40 hours of combined community service
- Thoroughly reviewed ship capacity and services to ensure incoming personnel requirements will be met or exceeded. Her in-depth analysis identified overlooked provisioning and improved deployment readiness.
NON-STOP SELF-IMPROVEMENT. Completed the USAF NCO Academy in residence Course. Completed 3 credit hours (Sociology) toward AA.
- Highly Dedicated to the Navy. Selflessly volunteered for a nine month IA, certified early as CTF72 Task Force Watch Supervisor and despite demanding schedule, has began his graduate studies.
- A brilliant manager who is committed to total quality. Through his guidance and technical expertise he was directly responsible for the line division receiving grades of outstanding on work center quarterly audits.
STANDOUT MENTOR. His "Stay Navy" attitude was directly responsible for attaining and maintaining 100% retention for entire FY.
-Driving force behind the Squadron's outstanding hazardous material/waste program. Solely responsible for the acquisition/disposal of materials and overall coordination of this Squadron's flawless program.
-Skillful administrator and manager committed to total quality. Responsible for changes in quality assurance audit program that streamlined the audit process and enhanced mission effectiveness.
- An expert technician, traced an arc fault on a submarine electrical distribution switchboard to a broken ground wire. Restored power, saved over $30K on unnecessary repairs, prevented potential loss of life!
- As Command Equal Opportunity Officer, his example and leadership cultivated an atmosphere of understanding, harmony, and esprit de corps thoughout the command.
New examples posted daily. Check back tomorrow for new examples.
The best book on Navy Evals available today. Available on Amazon or as a download in PDF or Kindle format